Halal Awareness and Good Practice Course 2019
8 October @ 8:30 AM - 4:30 PMRM300
This course aims to provide the participant on awareness and the needs of halal certification and enable them to appreciate the benefits of halal certification to their businesses. The course further aims to broaden the participant knowledge on principle of halal and provide guidance towards implementation of halal compliance.
Through this training participant will be exposed best practices in halal industry. The modules cover the importance of MS1500:2019 and the requirements for halal certification in food industry.
This course will enrich participant knowledge on principle of halal and provide guidance towards implementation of halal compliance
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Increase the level of halal awareness on the principles and concept of halal.
- Explain best halal practices within a food premise/area.
- Understand the flow for Malaysian Halal Certification application procedure.
- Apply and implement Halal Requirement based on MS1500:2019 and Manual Procedure for Malaysia Halal Certification.
- Concept of Halal and haram according to Syariah
- Category of halal and haram food
- Principle of halal and haram in Islam
- Best halal practices in food premise
- Halal compliance requirement
- Malaysia Halal Certification Scheme for food industry – MS1500:2019
- Manual Procedure for Malaysia Halal Certification
- Halal Assurance System
This course will be delivered by recognized halal facilitator/personnel by JAKIM, certified trainer from PSMB and subject matter expert from Halal related industry.
Who Should Attend?
Halal Managers, Halal Executives, Halal Committee Members, QC/QA Officer, Production Executive/Supervisor, Student and anyone who is interested to gain more knowledge on Halal
- This course is HRDF Claimable
- Fees inclusive breakfast, lunch & coffee breaks
- Includes certificates (recognized by MIHA-JAKIM), Notes & Handouts
- Terms & Conditions apply (Links)
- Miss Najiha
- Miss Syahirah